New Beginnings Parenting Classes
Divorce can cause different emotions for both parents and children. As facilitators, we aim to provide practical information for parents in this faith-based class. Please note that this class also is fulfills T.C.A. § 36.6.408 which requires a 4 hour Parenting Class for divorcing parents with minor children in the State of Tennessee.
You Will Learn:
- 12 Different Ways Children React to Divorce
- 10 Stupid Things Parents Do During a Divorce
- 12 Positive Attributes of Healthy Divorcing Parents
- The #1 Thing Parents Can Do to Help Themselves and Their Children
When Do We Meet:
- Third Saturday of every month from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Upcoming classes can be found here
Where Do We Meet:
Please note change of address!
1350 West Main St
Franklin Tn. 37064
Park around the back of the church near the playground, The set of stairs Leads to the second floor where we meet.
How to Register:
Cost: $40 per Participant
- Please bring cash or a check when you show up at class, or
- Register online and check out with a Paypal account or credit/debit card